Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nice surprises at home...

After the hard winter I was not sure what would come back....

This is my first gardenia bloom of the year...favorite smelling flower!!! I look forward to the day when these bushes are covered with beautiful smelling white blooms!!!
Two year old "Annuals"...I love it that they keep on blooming for me.
Hydrangeas are my favorite flower; however, around here they are very hard to grow. Instead I plant the sun-loving blue plumbago, which I think are just as pretty. These had me fooled completely! I'm so glad to see the blue splashes around the house.

And my biggest surprise would have to be my yellow bells which retreated down to the ground.
I can't believe how much they have grown in such a short time. These were a gift from a close friend, and I love it that they came back!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Your flowers look beautiful!