Friday, May 8, 2009
Mother's Day!
There is no greater gift to me than the gift of my children. No material thing can come close in my opinion! They bring me such joy and love everyday. My husband is my first love and always will be, but my babies are the next best thing~ we admire their talents and gifts all the time. We are so thankful that they are healthy and happy. This Mother's day I thank God for my children and for our family. I never take for granted the people in my life especially my two girls and my loving husband. I know my girls will grow up to be beautiful women who will touch so many lives in a positive way. I even believe they will become wonderful mother's themselves one day too!
Happy Mother's day to all the mothers and women who make a difference everyday in so many people's lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was really sweet :)
Post a Comment