This was a bad dream she told me while she was about to cry....
"I had a bad dream, Mommy. I dreamed that you turned into a doggy and all you could say was, 'Woof, woof.'"
While trying not to laugh, I reassured her that I could never turn into a dog. Later she told me that I went into a machine, and it was what turned me into a dog.
(This is her in her superhero costume with her superhero dog...that is plastic icecream cone for his hat.)
"I dreamed I smelled a stinky hand." She went on to say, "An adult lady slapped a mouse, and she told me to smell her hand. She told me that it smelt good, but I thought it smelt bad."
She also told me one day as we were leaving to pick up Cami that she knew what throw-up meant.
"It means, smells weird."
This child is so funny and so much fun!!!!
3 comments:
What an imagination!
Kids are so funny sometimes with the things they say. The other day Aubrey told me her arm was a perro(dog). I said, "No it's not." So she went on to argue with me for 5 minutes about it. Got to love them!
Kids are the best. They pretty much let us know that we know nothing.
Post a Comment