Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Fireproof doesn't mean the fire will never come. It means when the fire comes that you will be able to withstand it."


Fireproof came out yesterday and I begged my hubby to rent one from the Redbox for us and he did! We watched it together last night and it didn’t disappoint. It is so refreshing to see a movie that is helpful toward marriages and not demeaning in any way. I think any married couple would be able to relate on some level while watching the movie. There is romance and action. It is something I recommend every married couple to see. I think that marriages in general are being attacked during this day and age. I heard this saying…”If marriage can mean anything…then it will mean nothing.” God designed marriage so beautifully between a man and a woman. I love being married…it is so much fun!

The Love Dare is so great and I loved the salt and pepper analogy. Chad and I have a great marriage, but this still inspired me to find ways to improve it even more by selfless acts every day. If you are married…please go see it or if you have already watched it, please share you comments!




My favorite lines...

Catherine Holt: So, what day are you on?
Caleb Holt: Uh... 43.
Catherine Holt: There's only 40.
Caleb Holt: Who says I have to stop?

1 comment:

sparkled*life said...

I loved the movie too! It was so good! Always need help to remember to love that wonderful man that the Lord gave you! :)

God is so good!