
So the other day we decided to take a bike ride and revisit the lake we looked at once when we were buying our home. The weather was nice for a change - just a little windy. We headed over and found the shore had receded. To our surprise there were shells! This is a fresh water lake with bass, catfish, and other fish like that. A man was there with bread and he got the ducks to come up and eat. He shared his bread with the girls and they had a blast feeding them. We had no idea that there were ducks in our neighborhood. It was a nice day. It felt like a fall day at the beach.
2 comments:
Wow I love your blog! Keep it up! It really is wonderful! Loving the background too on your it is super cute! I can't wait to see what else you will blog about!
I didn't know there were ducks down there either!
Post a Comment